Monday, October 13, 2008

It's a Sad Day 10-13-08

Well, Latigo is on the hard for the winter. She came out of the water today and I was able to watch it on the Eldean Webcam. It was pretty cool...sad, but cool. I called the guy in charge of hauling boats and he let me know that they were going to pull the boat at 9:30 this morning. So, I left work and went down to the marina and drove the boat over to the haul out dock. One last time on the boat that I really have bonded with. I headed back to work and watched her come out over the internet. I was able to see the guys power washing her bottom! Well, I needed pictures so I went back to the marina at lunch time. Here she sits, on her cradle. Lots of work still remains.




1 comment:

The Cornell's said...

That is sad! You guys had many adventures on her this summer. Hopefully next summer Joel, Juan Pedro and I will be able to ride on it!