Sunday, February 22, 2009

China Town in KL 2-21-09

On Saturday, I went to China Town in Kuala Lumpur. What a hoot! There were tons of people and street vendors everywhere.

One of the less crowded streets


Typical food offerings...here are some geese

Of course we had to stop for a cold beer! On the right is my collegue Jeff (from the US).


An official Rolex distributor!



While we were having our beer, it started to rain. They brought the umbrellas out just in time. Within five minutes, the heavens opened with a rain like I had never seen before, China Town was cleared and a river ran through it!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool chris!
Is it rainy season there? And are you busier this trip than the last one? It feels like it, less pictures :)
love ya!!
-leah

Captain Rizzo said...

Yes Leah, it seems like it has rained ever since I arrived in KL two weeks ago, mostly late afternoons. I have been extremely busy on this trip with little time to myself. This weekend, I took some time to enjoy!