Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Trifecta

This weekend, I sailed three days in a row. To me, that is like hitting the trifecta!

On Friday, I spent the day with four of my colleagues out on the bay.  We sailed over to the Eastern Shore and had lunch at Hemmingway's.  We had fabulous conditions on our 17 NM sail and it was a great way to spend a Friday outside the office.


Tom (fore) Andy (starboard side) Greg (helm) Amit (port side)

On Saturday, Eileen, Jamie and I sailed back to Hemmingway's and had lunch.  The wind was a stiff 18 knots out of the South and it was a screaming reach from Annapolis to Hemmingway's and back.  We hit a top speed of 7.8 kts over water and 7.3 kts over ground.

On Sunday, we took Cory and Danielle out for a sunset sail.   

Eileen and Danielle on the bow at sunset

No comments: