Friday, April 23, 2010

Abigail's First Sail 4-23-2010

On a beautiful spring evening, we sailed with Matthew, Leah and Abigail. This is Abby's first time on a boat and I am happy that it was a sailboat! She was a joy to have on board!

Abby in the storage bin on the dinette table while still at dock


Abby getting used to her life jacket

Proud grandparents


Scenic shot in Back Creek

The crew!

Abby learning a proper salute!

Abby is a natural at the helm

Playtime with Amma below deck


Matthew in command

Abby smiling at Uncle Jamie...The cutest picture ever!!










1 comment:

The Cornell's said...

First off I LOVE that you are sailing again becuase your blog has been on fire. It makes me so happy to see updates on you guys.

Second of all you got some AMAZING pictures with Abigail and family. Oh my I love the last picture. She is so unbelievably cute!!