Friday, April 30, 2010

Sailing with the Powells 4-30-2010

We enjoyed a beautiful Friday evening sail with our neighbors Dylan and Elise. Winds were strong at 12-17 knots but steady. Warm temps and a beautiful sunset made this a spectacular night. Thanks for joining us Powels and thank you for the Chesapeake Bay Cruising Guide! We will certainly put that to good use during our adventures!!

Dylan and Jamie


Elise and my first mate!

Hang'n out with Jamie


I told you we had a beautiful sunset!!

To cap off the evening, we had to tow a stink pot to Back Creek, not far from our marina. He lost power and needed help. I asked him how much beer he had on board? Eileen said "surrender the booty" and he broke out the Nati Boh's (a Baltimore local brew) which we enjoyed on our way back to Port Annapolis.

1 comment:

The Cornell's said...

Oh man... I am laughing out loud right now because I can just picture Eileen yelling 'surrender the booty'. Oh, too funny. That's a great quote to end my day on. Can't wait until our sailing adventures!