Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July Weekend

July 4th 2010 was a holiday to remember! Our family came from MA, CO, NC, FL, and NY! We had a housefull needless to say! Here are various shots of our time together, not in chronological order!


Our Grandkids, left to right...Abby, Alexander, Isaac, participating in our neighborhood parade!



One of many sailing trips on the bay. This one with Wes and Kim, Leah and Matthew, and Joel and Bri.

My son-in-law Brad with Alex at our marina





Joel diving off the starboard side!



Isaac at the helm!



Family shot at home



Isaac give me a head-butt



Abby hanging with Cappy!



This is probably one of the coolest cakes I have ever seen. Stephanie used her artistic talents to make this for my 50th surprise B-day party. When one is born on Christmas, he doesn't suspect a party in July. I'm not even used to having birthday parties! After the initial shock, it really was a lot of fun. Thanks to all who made this happen, especially my first mate!




You might have to click on the picture to be able to see the helicopter hovering around that sailboat. The helicopter belongs to a company "Boatpix.com" and it takes pictures of boats while underway. They took pics of our boat and I am waiting for them to arrive in the mail.


Guys day out! Jamie, Joel, Matthew, Brad and I had a great sail in perfect conditions.



Eileen and Joel at our beach overlook



Another parade pic!


Bri and our 4th grandchild (yes...unborn) with Leah, and Matthew on crab pot watch!


Stehpanine, Brad, and Alex in the Chessie lounge



Group shot after sailing



Gene, Khuzaima and Taha out for a cruise after my party



My mother-in-law Sue, from Florida at the helm



My mom at the helm. She wasn't so sure about this steering thing!

Thanks to everyone for making this a memory! Eileen and I are truly blessed.


No comments: