Monday, January 12, 2009

Lunch at Aunty Aini's

I went to lunch today with the accounting team at INTI University, Nilai campus. Aunty Aini's is authentic Malay food. It was an outdoor restaurant which seemed like it was in the middle of a jungle. Well, it is in the middle of a jungle!



Left to right is Leslie, Sui Fong, A Ley, and Keri


This was a refreshing coconut drink that was served in a coconut shell. I rate it a 10 for sure



Okay, I ate curry. The large bowl was curried fish with coconut milk. It was very spicy but didn't taste much like curry. Going clockwise from there...I don't know, some greens with super spicy stuff, an omlette with unrecognizable things in it, raw greens with a vinegarette dressing, cucumber looking slices and the stalks of nothing I've ever seen with a red chili pepper sauce that tasted like dead fish, and some fried chicken.




No comments: